Thursday, December 2, 2010

On the 2nd Day of Christmas Card Ideas...




Hello everyone!

I have to admit I've been busy this week planning some awesome projects for my card class on Saturday, so I'm kinda cheating today with my 12 Christmas Card Ideas. This idea is from my Mom, Joan. When it comes to cardmaking, she's the maven of movement, the fanatic of folding, the princess of pop-ups...

Well, you get the idea. She's always looking for something new to try and recently found this little gem. Finished card size is 4x4, but don't let the small size fool you. It packs a punch of cuteness! The paper for this project is K&Co as well as Santa, cardstock, Making Memories poinsettias, grosgrain ribbon, Jolee's Boutique bling, CTMH ink in Holiday Red and Topiary, acrylic stamp (merry christmas), and a Spellbinders label die. Once you get a hang of the folds, it's really easy. If you'd like detailed instructions, please email me or leave your email in a comment.


$5 for 5 Card Class Information:
Saturday, December 4th, 2010 from 9:30 to 11:30 I will be teaching my monthly card class. Messiah Church, located at 2072 Hwy 14, Prattville, AL is kind enough to let us use their fellowship area. We will be working on a "neat" technique for making glitter ornaments, vintage Christmas gift tags, snowflake and Be Merry cards, and a super sassy giftcard holder. All supplies are provided and the only thing you need to bring is yourself and the $5 class fee. If you'd like to join us, please email me so I can have a class kit ready just for you!


Sassy Scrapper Gathering Information:
Saturday, December 4th, 2010 from 10:00 to 6:00 located at Messiah Church, 2072 Hwy 14, Prattville, AL. The crop is free, just bring a snack to share and your favorite beverage. There is a great place nearby for lunch. Ria's Pizza has a lunch buffet for $3.99. Be sure to try the Loaded Baked Potato Pizza. It might sound strange, but it's delicious. Hope you can join us for the fun.

Have a Sassy Scrappy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment