Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Quick Shout-out!

Hello Ladies!

I'll have another project idea ready to post tomorrow, but I wanted to take this opportunity to say hello again to all the fantastic Sassy Scrappers I met today at the Gigantic Flea Market in Prattville. Joan (aka Mom) and I enjoyed meeting and chatting with each of you and can't wait to see everyone on February 5th at our card class and/or crop.

Today was the perfect example of why I love scrapbooking so much. We all got into it for different reasons and at different times in our lives, spread all over the U.S. How great is it that our hobby can bring us all together to learn, laugh, and share the moments of our lives that are so important to us. We are all truly blessed!

Until next time, Scrap Sassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment