Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March Card Class, Crop & Cricut Swarm

Hello Everyone!

Let me begin by saying I had a wonderful time meeting with and scrapping with all you scrappy gals on Saturday. We added a few new friends this month...Welcome Tanna, Esther, Crystal, Julia & Julia. We look forward to seeing a lot of you - and your awesome projects too!



(Scraptastic young ladies, Julia & Julia.)

Our theme for card class this month was "Going Green" in honor of St. Patrick's Day later this month. Every card we worked on focused on multiple shades of green and all things lucky. Two of our projects were this shamrock card and the vellum "I'm so Lucky" card.



During card class, Joan (aka Mom, aka Dear Joan) taught everyone how to make a waterfall card. Here are some pictures of the sample we had. If you'd like directions, please email me or leave a comment containing your email address and I'll be happy to send them to you.








During our Cricut Swarm, several of us ladies learned & shared tips and tricks for using Make The Cut software with our Cricuts.

I can't wait until April's Card Class & Crop! We'll be working on some Easter cards and maybe even a Mother's Day card. I'll try to get some samples up before April 2nd.
I've also been inspired by Tanna to work on some of my Disney/Epcot photos (from 2005) as well as some cruise photos (from 2008). Better late than never; right? I'll be posting some more layouts soon. I'm also going to get to finish my wedding album (we'll be married 9 yrs. on the 22nd), the mini album of the scrappy trip mom & I took in 2007...
Until next time, Scrap Sassy!

1 comment:

  1. I was unable to make this card day. Sure wish I had been there. I would love to get the directions for the waterfall card. here is my email address
    nitafike@aol.com Hope to see you in April.
    Thanks,
    Nita

    ReplyDelete