Thursday, October 13, 2011

Angel Fest!

Welcome to the Studio!

I just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know that we're taking "the Studio" on the road. We be at St. Michael's Angel Fest on Saturday, October 15th, located at 5941 Main Street, Millbrook, Alabama. So if you're local or passing through, please stop by and visit. We're going to be selling some holiday-inspired Sassy Shimmer Spritz as well as cards and layouts. We have LOTS of Christmas cards!

Need a bit more enticing? They have Boston butts, children's activities, AND a bake sale! I may be doing more shopping than selling;)

I hope to see y'all there!

I know I have some blog candy to give away and I'm really falling behind on my "blog job" here. I promise I'll have a winner chosen shortly and some awesome goodies perfect for Christmas inspiration. And it'll be worth the wait;)

Until next time, Scrap Sassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment