Friday, June 22, 2012

Mint Chocolate Chip Color Challenge

Welcome to the Studio!

I want to share a card I made for the Crafting When We Can Challenge Blog.  It's a color combo challenge of mint green and brown.  Don't ask me why, but that just screamed vintage baby card to me.  I don't understand it either.  That's just how my brain works;)


For this card, I used a Card Patterns Sketch #169.  For the vintage baby carriage, I found a free digi online.  I changed the color in Photoshop Elements from black to brown so it would match my color scheme.  And I even used one of my Anna Griffin bows that I bought like 8 years ago when I first started scrapping and would never use it because it was too pretty;)  I'm really happy with the way the card turned out.

Supply List:
Card base: 5x7 Recollections/Michaels
Bow:  Anna Griffin
Pattern Paper:  Paper Studio, Hobby Lobby
Cardstock:  CTMH Colonial White, SU Early Espresso
Stamps:  JustRite
Ink:  CTMH Olive
Punches:  SU Word Window and Modern Label
Bling:  green pearls, Recolletions/Michaels 
Flowers:  Recollections/Michaels
Other:  Free image, found online


I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Until next time, Scrap Sassy!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is just lovely. The bow is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card love the bow really stands out. Thanks for joining us at crafting when we can love vicky

    ReplyDelete