Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mona!

Welcome to the Studio!

I just re-connected with some family I haven't seen in a really long time.  I didn't even know it, but my cousin Mona's birthday is the day before mine.  Since we haven't been in contact for so long, I wanted to make a special and cutesy card for her.  Even though it will be a few weeks late, it is being hand-delivered when my mom and I go down to Louisiana to visit next week.  We'll be having "Thanksgiving early" because we all have so much to be thankful for this year!

 
This card was based on Mojo Monday Sketch 260.  It's just so stinkin' cute...both the sketch and the card!
 

I used a BoBunny 6x6 paper pack that's been sitting in the bin screaming, "Use Me!  I'm Pretty!"  The cardstock and ink is from Close to my Heart as well as the mini rhinestones.

Happy Birthday, Mona!  Love and Miss You!


No comments:

Post a Comment