Saturday, January 26, 2013

Shellibrate!

Welcome to the Studio!

I'm here today to share another Link Up For Pink Challenge 9 creation.  It's not too late to get in on the fun and win an awesome prize!  Also, there's room on the LUFP Design Team for some new members, so if you want to have a LOT of fun with a great bunch of crafters, be sure to submit your creations.

For this card, I used the Stamps of Life Turtle2Love stamp set.  The turtles are so darn cute.  I used the stamp to cut out and paper piece patterned paper to create two cute little turtles for my card.  (They kinda look like they're giving each other a smooch.)  The patterned paper is from the Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck, Salt Air.  It's been so cold, rainy, and altogether icky here in Alabama, I thought a bit of "beachy keen" would make us all feel a little happier.


The pattern paper is so bright and busy, I didn't think it needed a whole lot of embellishing, just a really cute, clean and simple card.  The layout is based on Mojo Monday Sketch #277.  I love playing along with the Mojo Monday challenges too!

I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Until next time, Scrap Sassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment