Thursday, August 22, 2013

We All Need Hope

Welcome to the Studio!

It's been ages since I've been able to create and I'm excited to say that I've finally had the opportunity...and just in time for Link Up For Pink Challenge 16!  The scraproom kind of became a makeshift holding tank for two trailer loads of stuff in the last few weeks of "THE MOVE," which I'm happy to say in finally OVER!  After adding some shelving and lots of organizing, the scraproom is finally usable.  Mom still can't find everything.  I'll be starting on the drawer and basket labeling next;)



Our sponsor for this challenge is Sherri Baldy.  I just love, love, love her awesome images.  Here is my card using Image 707 from her shop.


I decided to paper piece this little cutie.  I wanted the denim look and I'm so not that talented with Copics.  I did the rest of her with watercolor pencils and a blending pen.  I followed an old sketch I found buried on my iPad from My Mind's Eye and it just so happens the pattern paper is MME as well.  The cardstock and the bracket label is Stampin Up.  "Denim Hope" is printed on watercolor paper. The denim paper and the burlap border is from The Paper Studio/Hobby Lobby.  {I finally went shopping at "The Lob" for the first time in months.  They have a ton of cool, new items...like burlap borders and flowers!}  The button and floss is from my stash.  The "Hope" stamp is from Justrite Stamps.  The frilly ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The awareness ribbon punch is from EK Success.  The pink rose is Recollections/Michaels hit with a little of my own Sassy Shimmer Spritz in La Vie En Rose.  The itty, bitty rhinestones are from CTMH.

Now for the fun stuff...
Be sure to enter Challenge 16.  The rules are simple...make it pink!  There will be two winners and each will receive five digis...Woo Hoo!  If I won, I don't know how I'd possibly be able to pick out only five favorites.  The winners will have their work cut out for them.  I look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment